For all practical purposes, yes, we are an agency. But we must confess we don't completely identify with that word. And it's not snobbery or forced differentiation, it's simply that we've been in the industry long enough to know that we don't do -or want to do- more of the same.
In an era in which it seems that all communication and digital advertising actions are standardized, it’s easy to fall into the ease and comfort of repeating oneself -personally, professionally and corporately. But we believe that the success of a campaign (the real success, the one that is constantly built and lasts over time) is based on respecting the values of a brand and defending them beyond geographical boundaries. With care and enthusiasm, we have taken on this mission.
So, what is Atlántica?
- We are a network of professionals from around the world that specializes in internationalizing local products.
- We are a platform that allows us to take the values of a local product to some 60 countries around the world. We don’t work exclusively with local markets, because we’re driven by the challenge of international communication.
- We are a group of freelancers with extraordinary international profiles that share human and professional values. We’re not a list of names that just belong to the same payroll.
- We deliver the message from coast to coast and adapt to every shore. We don’t run over the brand or product during the process -we just gently communicate the unique features of a product or service.
- We are a bridge between a product native to a region and the world. We do much more than just translations: our regional partners make sure that the message gets across culturally.
- We’re a 100% global project - but we don’t promote globalization. We highlight what makes each community unique.
- We’re a solid, established venture, with a portfolio of real international clients and success stories.
What does Unión Atlántica do?
We offer a wide range of services that are tailored to the project and the countries/communities involved. Therefore, the following list is not exhaustive, but shows some examples:
- Content creation
- Digital marketing strategies
- SEO strategies
- AdWords campaigns
- Frontend and backend development
- Data Analysis